Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

It’s another Monday.  I don’t know about you, but this Modern Monday Quilt Along has made me look forward to the beginning of the week.  It has also made me into a producer instead of a procrastinator.  I love the block for this week.
Look how different it looks when turned.  Looks like a completely different block.  Sorry, it’s the same one, I just stepped one step around the right corner and snapped the picture.  Isn’t that interesting?  Hop on over to Lynn’s blog and see what her block looks like.  Then go to Jennifer’s blog and take a look at the pattern for this week.  Hope it’s not too difficult!

Hooked On Needles has a nice tutorial for a Rainbow Quilt.  Check it out.


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger