Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

It’s Monday again!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I got busy and instead of waiting until the last minute, made block #30 of the Modern Monday Quilt Along.  Of course, I had a little help.  Lynn told me how she made her block and even actually supplied me with sizes.  How wonderful.  Lynn you made this so easy for me and I thank you so much.  I realize this looks like a simple block, but you know how I struggle with following directions, and believe me, Lynn’s instructions were a great help.  Hop on over to Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like, then go see what pattern Jennifer has for us this week.
A friend asked me to post a picture of all my blocks together, so this one’s for you Wilma!

Shiners View has a nice tutorial for you. 
While there you might like to save this tutorial and I found a wonderful place to help you do that.  Go to Joilprint   and put in the address for the tutorial you want to save, and this site makes it into a PDF file for you to save to your computer or wherever you want.  No cut and paste involved.  I wish I could remember where I saw this information.  I was blog hopping the other day and read about this on another blog.  I saved the address for my own use, then thought perhaps you would like to know about it too! Enjoy!

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger