Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

Modern Monday Block #29.  Can you believe that we have already done 29 blocks!  What fun.  Above is the one we made this past week.  There were two different versions, one called Crossed Square and the other one called City Streets.  I chose the Crossed Square version.  I was a little apprehensive as there looked like a lot of piecing in this block, but it wasn’t too bad and I like how it turned out.  Hop over to Lynn’s blog and see what her block looks like this week and then check out Jennifer’s blog for this week’s pattern.

Since we had our Scrap Happy Bee this past Saturday, using my scraps is on my mind.  Check out Film In The Fridge for the Scrappy Triangles Quilt Block Tutorial.


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger