Home » » Hexagons?

Hexagons?

Hexagons are everywhere.  I never really tried them before.  We just got in this new ruler called Hex and More from Jay Bird Quits...
  I have to tell you, it is the best ruler ever.  You can cut both the triangles that go around the hexagon and the hexagon shapes with this ruler. 
Jay Bird Quilts has lots of patterns to use with the ruler.... I picked this one... you can make 2 pillows at one time.
I did my cutting last night, in about 20 minutes for all of the pieces.  Nice part is.... the triangles have nubbed tops that make it easy to add to the hexagon. 
Stay tuned, I'll post pictures of my progress.

Quilt Shop is closed for Easter.... so we can all attempt to cook something..... just hope I don't cut my finger again.
We open tomorrow at 9. 
Happy Easter everyone

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger