Home » » It's contest time

It's contest time


Time for some fun.  Let's have a contest.  Can you guess how many key tag rings are in this jar?  Fill out a ticket with your name, phone number and guess.  You can win a filled key tag worth $25 to spend at the Quilt Shop.


This is my favorite new gadget at the quilt shop.  This great cup holder/scrap bag attaches to your table, cabinet, wherever you sew.  You can put your mug of coffee, tea, or cold drink in the holder, then keep your area neat and clean while you sew.  I'm always afraid of knocking over my drink on my fabric.... this takes care of that problem.
Come on over and enter our contest, then get yourself this great new gadget.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger