Home » » WHY ARE THESE LADIES HAVING SO MUCH FUN?

WHY ARE THESE LADIES HAVING SO MUCH FUN?

Last weekend I missed the Stitch-In at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Thankfully, Judi took pictures and is sharing them with us.  When you see these pictures you will be as sad as I am that I was unable to attend.  Above is Rosa’s Micky Mouse Quilt for her grandson.  I think I showed you before that she was making a mouse quilt, but I think that one was for her granddaughter.  She sure is a busy lady. 
And Rosa is a lucky lady, too, as her handsome husband showed up with this wonderful dessert.
This is a closer look of that (these are Judi’s words) Wonderful Homemade Cheese cake that Doug made for us.  I’m drooling.  Are you?
Sue M. shows us her first quilt finished.  Since I took this from Judi’s notes, I’m not sure if this was the first quilt that Sue has finished, or if Sue was the first to finish a quilt that day at the Stitch-In. 
This is Dee H’s project.   Don’t all these triangles look interesting!  I can’t wait to see this finished quilt.
As usual for a Stitch-In, Chris had a project for everyone.  Above they show off the block they made from the Fat Eight’s that Chris gave them with her Challenge.
Looks like the Stitch-In was a great success and that these ladies were having way too much fun!  Thank you Judi for taking the pictures for us.  Hope to see you at the next Stitch-In!

On Another Note:  Mark your calendar NOW!  It’s almost April and you want to get this on your calendar NOW!  Jodi Barrows, author and creator of the amazing Square in a Square technique, will lecture, demo and have a Trunk Show at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Thursday, April 11th from 6-9 p.m. Call the Shop to reserve your seat as space is limited.  More info to follow in future posts.

On Another NoteA Bright Corner has a nice tutorial for a strip tube quilt.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger