Home » » I HAVE A GREAT WAY FOR YOU TO SAVE MONEY

I HAVE A GREAT WAY FOR YOU TO SAVE MONEY

My suggestion for saving money is to attend The Second Annual Spring Cleaning Sale at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It starts today and goes through Saturday.  You'll want to take advantage of this fantastic sale.  I’m on my way there as soon as it opens!
Above is the quilt I wrote about earlier this week.  The pattern is Everything’s Coming Up Rainbows by Krista Fleckenstein  and can be found in the book Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe.  I loved this book as it is full of wonderful Modern quilts calling out to be made.  I counted 19 patterns.  You can get it, of course, at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
This is another block in the quilt.  I just love these bright colors against this beautiful gray swirl fabric.  If you are interested, there will be a class at the shop in June.  Look for the details in our upcoming Newsletter.

On Another Note:     Mark your calendar NOW!  Jodi Barrows, author and creator of the amazing Square in a Square technique, will lecture, demo and have a Trunk Show at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Thursday April 11th from 6-9 p.m. Call the Shop to reserve your seat as space is limited.  More info to follow in future posts.

On Another Note:   Believe it or not, summer is on its way, so now is the time to get busy and make some lawn chair quilts.  Moda Bake Shop has a nice tutorial.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger