Home » » THE ROAD TO FORTUNE IS THIS WAY

THE ROAD TO FORTUNE IS THIS WAY





Recently, while blog hopping I visited  A Quilter’s Table and saw a block called Road To Fortune.  I had to try it.  Today, since I had nothing pressing, I made the above block.  It is paper pieced and I just used scraps because I really wasn’t sure if I could do this one. 

I love trying new blocks and new techniques.  I figure if I keep this up, I’ll soon have a “sampler” quilt.  Above is the block I made today, with the other two that I made in the past.  I’ve been wondering what I will do with them.  I thought about making pillows, but I think I’ll keep finding new blocks and turn them into a quilt.  What fun.  By the way, there is a link on A Quilter's Table to the pattern.  Just scroll down when  you go there.

On Another Note:  If you are looking for a pattern, you can find lots of them here.  The Quilter Magazine has lots of on line projects for you.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll 
ኬሮል
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger