Home » » MISSING MODERN MONDAY

MISSING MODERN MONDAY

I’m still missing Modern Monday, so I thought I’d show you this block.  It looks rather modern to me.  When I first saw it on Quilting Lodge I couldn’t resist and had to give it a try.  The block is called Swirly Twirly Dresden.  It is paper pieced. 

While visiting the Quilting Lodge take a look at her Texas Teardrops Quilt Along.  I love that quilt and hope to find time to participate in the quilt along. 

On Another Note: Check out the calendar on the sidebar as there are lots of classes and events coming up.  The Stitch-in this month starts on Friday.  Call the shop for details.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll  

ኬሮል
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger