Home » » I surrender

I surrender

Did you ever have one of those projects that just wasn't meant to be?  I have one now.
I am supposed to be making a jacket for Virtual BERNINA Club next Saturday.....
It has machine embroidered applique, eyelet embroidery, and decorative stitching

It is awful!  I did all the techniques, but I hit a roadblock in every part.
Today was the topper.
After 3 "restarts" I decided to start the eyelet embroidery.  I had practiced it last weekend, so I knew what to do.
Duh?  I cut the hole way too big.....
I'm giving up this jacket.  I am going to start again, .... sometimes you just have to give up and start again.
Enjoy the snow everyone..... I am not sure about if we are open or not.... I'll find out and post it here.
We will be open for sure tomorrow

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger