Home » » a very productive day

a very productive day


Sometimes being stuck in the house is a good thing....
First I finished my paper pieced sampler......

Then I started a "charming" project....
Now, why you ask am I doing this? Well, our annual shop hop is coming up in early March. This year we have a great theme, called a carnival of charms. At each store you visit, you will have the opportunity to earn charm squares. There will be games, demos, and as always, lots of fun! We will have lots of quilts made with charm squares on display to inspire you! I've had these patriotic charm squares for a while now, I pulled them down off the shelf and started this cute little wall hanging. I am really thrilled with my applique, I used the triple blanket stitch on my BERNINA 830, and wow, what a great job it did. Mark your calendars now.... March 11, 12 and 13th....

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger