Home » » NOW IS THE TIME TO THINK AHEAD

NOW IS THE TIME TO THINK AHEAD

I finished my first project for Allie’s (of Allie-Oops Sweet Happy Life) Christmas Through The Year. Our goal is to finish one project a month and get a head start on our gift making.

This pattern, titled May Flowers, is a 6” by 22” wallhanging and is from Patch Abilities. It is perfect for a little nook in my sewing room, but I’m putting it in my “2011 Christmas Presents” basket. I hope it stays there. Be sure to visit Allie’s blog here and see the other ideas people are coming up with in order to get their Christmas gifts completed on time and avoid that last minute rush. You can participate too and join in the fun. By participating you will also be entered into her give-away. The nice part about Allie’s program is that you don’t have to commit to anything. You can enter this month and maybe not next, but enter again another month. Thanks, Allie, for getting us to think ahead.

DON’T FORGET:

HEART OF WINTER TOUR takes place Saturday, February 12. For more information, call the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

This is the last week for the SNOW DAYS OF JANUARY at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. You’ll want to take advantage of the sale and pick up your gift.

Got kids? Cramped for space? Creating My Way To Success has the answer you have been looking for.


Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger