Home » » Time for a check up!

Time for a check up!

My BERNINA 830 is having it's spa treatment this week. I'm lucky because I have a back up machine, my BERNINA 440. I've gotten so used to the features of the 830, it took a little while to get used to my 440 again.
I use my machines every day, so I send them to the technician every 6 months for a cleaning and tuning. These machines are important to me, so I take very good care of them. My husband says I take better care of my sewing machine than my car.... ( he's right).
When was the last time you had your machine serviced? No matter what kind of machine you have, it's important to keep it in top running condition. We service all brands of machines. Call us to learn more! 203-743-0543
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger