Home » » I LOVE A TREE HUGGER

I LOVE A TREE HUGGER


I fell in love with this fabric when I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Saturday.  It is called Tree Huggers and is by Studio E.  Aren't those little critters just the cuttest?  The fabric on the left has rows of lady bugs marching along.  Click on the picture for a closer view.
 This is a close up of the green fabric.  These little animals are darling and I have to make something out of this fabric for my great grandson.
How cute is this!  Stop in at the shop and pick up your fabric before it's gone!

DON’T FORGET:

HEART OF WINTER TOUR takes place Saturday, February 12. For more information, call the shop.

Daisy Quilts has a tutorial and sew along for a Scrappy Heart Block.


Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger