Home » » This is getting silly

This is getting silly


Another snow day.... actually first a 90 min delay, that turned into a snow day. I sewed all day, except for the time I was outside trying to find a place to put this snow. On Saturday Lois is having her Bow Tie blockswappers party, to celebrate the end of the Bow Tie blocks swap. I had 72 bow tie blocks. I used them all.... in 3 different projects! Can't say anything else, it needs to be a surprise on Saturday!
I started my "Very Series" quilt with the great new Eric Carle fabrics that came last week. Andover fabrics has a great free pattern on their website that I am using. I may change it a little, but at least I have a starting point.
Visit their website... Andover Fabrics and look for free quilt patterns. Search for the "Very Series" and you can download this pattern for free. Then come visit us at the Quilt Shop to purchase the fabrics.
We open tomorrow at 9, stop in to see us!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger