Home » » and still another snow day

and still another snow day


The phone rang this morning at 4:45 a.m..... no school. Thought about going back to bed, but then I was awake so I went down to the sewing room. I got a lot done, but as I was sewing I realized how lucky I am to have this hobby. If I didn't, I would be going crazy with all of these snow storms. Instead I'm enjoying each one, as I complete another project! Today I finished the center of my Eric Carle quilt, and started quilting my "charming" wall hanging.
Saturday is a busy day at the Quilt Shop, we have our Bow Tie Blockswapper party. Everyone who participated in the Bow Tie blockswappers will come and share what they made with their 72 bow tie blocks. Then Lois will introduce the new Blockswapper quilt, a beautiful batik. Everytime I see it, I think about the beach! Stop in to join us on Saturday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger