Home » » Groundhog Day!

Groundhog Day!


Groundhog day is my favorite day of the year. When I retire from teaching I am heading to Punxtawaney PA to meet Phil the groundhog. Now I feel like I am in the movie. We have not had a full week of school all during the month of January.
And here we go again! You all know the drill now.... call before you come.
What are you all working on during this winter? How many projects have you finished?
I'm really on a roll. Now I am getting ready for Virtual BERNINA club. I can't wait for our first meeting. Have you signed up yet? It is free, we just need to know how many people are coming, so we need you to sign up. Our first meeting we will learn about machine applique, sashiko using the machine, free motion couching, and edge stitching. Hope you can all come!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger