Home » » a new project

a new project


Yes, this is my messy space. I am starting a new project today. This week we got a new book into the store, Radiant Star by Eleanor Burns. This is a new edition of an older book. So far so good, ( of course all I did was cut strips, but it is a start)
The funny thing is, this was one of the first quilts that I ever made once I finished my sampler quilt. I took a class long ago, probably in 1982 or 83 from a store called Cross Patch in Garrison NY. My teacher was Claire, from Country Quilter. We learned how to make this star. It was the first time I had seen a rotary cutter, and the first time I had seen a BERNINA. After I took that class, I bought my first BERNINA. I'm anxious to see how this quilt comes out. I hope I've learned a few things along the way! Stay tuned!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger