Home » » ice ice ice

ice ice ice

Part two of this storm.... but, for the first time ever I was home to see Phil the groundhog make his prediction. Phil says an early spring... I sure hope so!
I just keep thinking I am lucky that I have a great hobby like quilting. I can always work on something. This morning I got up early, made some soup,( in case we lose power) and then got things ready for Groovy Girls this month. Now if you haven't joined us in Groovy Girls, you are missing a fun time. Created by Terry Atkinson of Atkinson Designs, each lecture/demo meeting has fast, easy, fun projects that will teach you a new technique. This month we are going to be learning about binding. Our project will be a fold and go wallet to help us organize. Plus you will learn how to cut bias binding, and apply it to curved edges. For your class fee, you get the pattern for the project, the technique sheet, plus other goodies!
We meet on Sunday morning, Feb 27th from 10-12 and Thursday evening March 3rd from 6:30-8:30. The more the merrier!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger