Home » , » MAKE UP A NEW PATTERN TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY

MAKE UP A NEW PATTERN TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY


I love going into the Attic Window Quilt Shop, not only to see all the new fabrics, books, patterns, and class samples, but sometimes Chris says to me, ”How would you like to make up this pattern?” That sometimes happens when she’s been going through her things at home or when she sees a new pattern that just came into the shop and she thinks I might like it. “It looks like you,” she says. It’s usually appliqué, of course, because she knows that is so me. Recently she handed me the pattern Strictly Sunshine and suggested I make a block or two just to demonstrate how I do freezer paper appliqué. I was so excited I hurried home and made the above table runner. Isn’t it darling? I used the fabrics Happy from In The Beginning. You can find them at the shop.  This simple block can easily be adapted for a pillow, throw, twin or full size quilt.  I love the bright, happy colors. It was just the thing I needed to cheer me up during these dark winter days.  Thank you Chris!

Quilt Patterns From Seattle has a Jelly Roll Posies pattern that is adorable and a great way to use up those scraps.

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger