Home » » MISSING SASSY

MISSING SASSY

I’m sure everyone will think I’m crazy, but I am going to miss my cat.  We had to have her put down yesterday.  Sassy was my friend who kept me company when I sewed.  She loved to hang over the back of the couch and watch us move about the house.  She made us laugh and I know Mom is missing her too.  Sassy was a good cat who never climbed on the counter or the tables (probably because her butt was so big she couldn't get it up there) and would always ask before hopping into my lap.  She was eleven years old.  It’s part of life, but still hurts.
On a positive note, you might like this. While visiting Pleasant Home I found a link to this darling mug rug. You still have time to make it for Valentine’s Day.

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger