Home » » MORE TUESDAY BEE CHALLENGE PICTURES

MORE TUESDAY BEE CHALLENGE PICTURES


A week ago I posted about the Attic Window Quilt Shop’s Tuesday Bee meeting a challenge from another Bee.  I posted a picture of the cute, fun aprons they made.  You can see them here.   I want to apologize because it was Jane Becker and not June as I stated who made the aprons.  Jane not only made the aprons but she also made a couple toilet seat covers.  I love the one above. 
This is the other one Jane made.  What a great imagination she has and such talent.  Thank you Jane and Tuesday Bee for sharing with us.  What a fun group!
Bolt Neighborhood has an interesting tutorial on how to make square mitts. Check it out.


Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger