Home » » 4 quilts, one cat and a pair of Uggs

4 quilts, one cat and a pair of Uggs

What a weekend.  We hope that all of our faithful friends and customers are safe and sound, and that you all get your power back soon.  We all made it through safely. remember as quilters, we have a great way to stay warm.   I had 4 quilts on me, one cat and my beloved Ugg boots! 
The good news is.... the Quilt Shop is open!  Come on over to see our great new fabrics. 
This one is pretty timely....


I love Maxine, we have some fun new fabrics with her on it.  This is the one you need when you listen to the recording from the power company
Stay tuned, I have more goodies to share with you. 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger