Home » » NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Check out these beautiful fabrics from the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  When I was there recently, I had to take pictures to show you.  These colors are not usually ones I’m drawn to, however, when I saw them, I was in awe!  They are so beautiful that I purchased some for the Modern Monday QAL that I’m participating in.  This is Autumn Gatherings from In The Beginning.  Absolutely beautiful!
This is Ooh-La-La from Henry Glass & Co. I have to have some of these.  I wonder if I could use them on the new Becky Goldsmith pattern.
This is Gallery Fioi from B&B cottons.  These are almost too pretty to cut!

Stop by the Attic Window Quilt Shop and take a look at these and all the other fabrics in the shop.  You’ll want to purchase some right away because these stunning fabrics are sure to move out quickly.

Gail Pan Designs has a nice Christmas gift for you.  Check it out.
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger