Home » » BERNINA Club

BERNINA Club

Yesterday was our Virtual BERNINA Club.  We learned about a new pattern, the Monaco Bag. 
The webinar showed us how to embellish it with machine embroidery, ruffles, topstitching  and couching.  It was a fun meeting!   Plus we got to see the new BERNINA  550 up close! 

More new fabrics arrived this week, a really pretty blue and green group.  I will take pictures today and post them later.

Ginny is back and raring to go!  She has some great ideas for some fun new projects!  I'm starting some holiday sewing.... yes I said holiday sewing.   I have a wonderful room mom this year in my class.  She comes in once a week to help, she gets me whatever I need, she is just fantastic.  She deserves a special gift, so I started the Weekender Tote for her!  I finished the front, now to do the back and sides. 
Put on your thinking cap.... who can you sew for this holiday season? 
Remember, we are open today from 12-4.  Stop in to see us! 


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger