Home » » A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME...

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME...

This is Colleen’s latest quilt.  I couldn’t wait to show it to you.  She will be teaching a class on how to make this Rose of Sharon quilt.  The pattern is by Sharon Pederson from That Patchwork Place.

Below are close-up shots of the individual blocks.


I fell in love with this quilt the moment I saw it.  I love Colleen’s choice of batik fabrics.  She used the raw edge method of appliqué and machine stitched the edges.  It is a stunning quilt.  Watch for upcoming class dates in the next Attic Window Quilt Shop Newsletter, due out soon.

Quilt Cook Keep has a nice tutorial.  This Feeling Fallish Mug Rug is perfect for this time of year, and so easy to make!
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger