Home » » IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR TO THINK HO HO HO!

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR TO THINK HO HO HO!

Sew Happy Me has posted the third block for the Christmas Stitchery Sew Along.  You can click on the button on the side bar to get it.  Above is my first block.  I’m working on the second one, but have had company all week and just didn’t get it finished. 

You might also want to check out Bits From The Scrap Basket .  Elisa has a great tutorial for making a perfect one forth inch border.

Alamosa Quilter also has a great tutorial for curve piecing.  This is something I’ve always wanted to learn and I thank Lynn for posting it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week.  It is beautiful weather here in Michigan.
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger