Home » » KNOTTY GIRLS MEET AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

KNOTTY GIRLS MEET AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

The Knotty Girls Stitching Bee met tonight at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and as usual it proved to be a fun filled event.  I had to take a picture of this adorable kitten.  He is on a wool quilt/wallhanging that Sherri is making.
Above Sherri demonstrates how to make a certain stitch on her wool project.
JoAnn shows us the wallhanging she finished in time for Halloween.  Isn’t it cute!
Dee is working on an autumn stitchery that will be a wallhanging.  Someone said that it was a good idea that she decided on making it into a wallhanging instead of a pillow.  “People drool on pillows,” the woman said. (I never thought about that but I can certainly see that happening in my house!)
Dee is also finishing this ABC quilt.  I’m sorry I couldn’t get a better picture with more contrast to show up her excellent work!
One last item I couldn’t resist showing you.  How much are you willing to pay for a ball of yarn?  How much do you think this one cost?  Note the size compared to the Christmas light.  When we were told $85 we all gave a collective gasp!  It is Oiviuk yarn and is made from the Muskox, an animal in Alaska.  I’ll have to Google that one.  I’ve never heard of the animal, have you?  This is a little beyond my budget but it is wonderfully soft and I'd love to have a scarf made of this.

You have to go see this block that Geta has to show you.  I love it and hope to try it soon.  Check it out at Geta’s Quilting Studio

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger