Home » » MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK FIVE

MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK FIVE


It’s Modern Monday Block from Forty Two Quilts.  Above is block number five.  Once again , the dark fabric on my computer looks black or navy blue.  It is really a dark charcoal grey.   I have a full day tomorrow so am posting early.  I’m sure if you go over to Forty Two Quilts on Monday block number six will be posted.  I can’t wait.  These are so much fun.  Don't forget to hop over to Alamosa Quilter and see Lynn's block.  I love her modern style.

Don’t forget to look at the sidebar for all the fun classes being offered this week.  I notice Lee Ann has a bag class Saturday.   I looked at her samples in the Attic Window Quilt Shop, and wished I didn’t already  have plans.  Taking a class from Lee Ann is definitely on my list.

Wee Folk Art has a wonderful tutorial for a poinsettia garland.  You’ll want to make this one for the holidays.
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger