Home » » CHRISTMAS SEW ALONG - BLOCK 6

CHRISTMAS SEW ALONG - BLOCK 6

This is block six of the Sew Happy Sew Along.  I think the last pattern posting is this week, so be sure to click on the button on my side bar to get your pattern. 

Here are a couple links I found of interest.  The Scientific Seamstress has a nice post on how she has organized her sewing room.   The Lab was her theme and she used beakers from a scientific supply store  to hold her buttons.   Oh, to have all that room and to be that organized.  What I really liked was her free geektastic printable.  How clever of her to come up with a Periodic Table of Sewing Elements.  I think I have to have one for my sewing room (maybe some beakers too)!

I also found this interesting.  The blog Pane, Aniree e Creativita is in another language but there is a tab on the right that will translate it for you.  Actually, the pictures are all you need to give you instructions for making this darling bookmark. I thought I could take fabric, iron on stiffener, and do a little origami with it.  Wouldn’t that be cute and a nice little gift for a friend who likes to read?  
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger