Home » , » NEW FABRICS AND BOOKS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

NEW FABRICS AND BOOKS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

 I have a special place in my heart for cats.  I bet a lot of quilters do.   I fell in love with this new fabric at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is Witty Kitty from Studio E.
Along with all the new fabrics, there are also lots of new books and patterns in the shop.  Buttons & Blooms Whimicals is by Terri Degenkolh. 
Pumpkin Patch Threads by Need’l Love  is another pattern book that looks like a must-have.

In honor of our furry friends, Sew 4 Home has a great tutorial for making a catnip toy for your cat for Christmas!
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger