Home » » TWO TABLE TOPPERS FINISHED

TWO TABLE TOPPERS FINISHED

I wanted to show you a couple table toppers that I shared at our recent Bee meeting.  Above is made using the  Bellybutton 6 ½” X-Block.  I used the pattern from the book “Once Upon A Time In X-Blocks Land.  The pattern is Prints Charming.  Making this block does create some waste and I like that you use those leftover pieces in the border.  However, I do wish I had used the darker green for the binding.
I think you’ve seen this before in it’s unfinished stage.  I blogged about how I made this block here.  It is now sandwiched, quilted and bound.  I really like how this one turned out and thought of making some more for Christmas gifts.

Check out this cute turkey table topper that is at the Cutting Table Blog.  You can still make this for the Holiday.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger