Home » » SMALL PROJECTS FOR CHRISTMAS

SMALL PROJECTS FOR CHRISTMAS


 
Ladies, start your sewing machines and let the fun begin!  It’s that time of year when most of us go crazy, turn our sewing room into chaos, and start making Christmas gifts.  The other day I got an e-mail from Becky Goldsmith of Piece O’Cake Designs showing her Christmas Cuteness Downloadable ePatterns.  I loved them.  I love to make small wallhangings and these are so darn cute I couldn’t resist.
I made the above for a co-worker.

I made this blue bird of happiness for a friend who just had some bad news so I hope it will cheer her up.  Check out these patterns and others at Piece O’Cake Designs and get started on those gifts now.

Of course you could also make some darling gifts when you attend one of the many classes at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  For instance, I’m going to make several of the above table toppers during class on Dec. 9th.  I blogged about the class here.  Call the shop to register and get your supply list. 
 
A Creative Dreamer has another darling ornament.   I love these ornaments and hope to make them all. 
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger