Home » » Phew.... that was some race

Phew.... that was some race

Our first Jelly Roll Race is over!  I think we all slept soundly last night.  We did have so much fun. 
The best part was... everyone finished, and everyone had a great time. 
Remember, the next Jelly Roll Race is on November 19th. 

I'm starting to think about the gifts that I need to get made for   Christmas.   I don't want to think about it!  
I found a great new pattern from Terry Atkinson of Atkinson Deisgns-  the Lollipop bag.  I made this cute bag this morning, in about 90 minutes.  If you skip the rosette and put a button or a yo yo, it would take even less time.     The bag comes in two sizes.  This is the large version.  The bottom is boxed so it stands up.  We just ordered the patterns, so they should be in stock soon.  If you want us to save you one, just call and let us know.... 203-743-0543.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger