Home » » It must be Next Year!!

It must be Next Year!!





Alyssa used to stand in her playpen at the store and say, "Busy, busy, busy!" That was at least 26 years ago. And for me, it seems like only yesterday. So now you know how fast my life is flying by.
Last week, I spoke to the Knoxville Quilt Guild. What fun and what great food. Fred went along, just to collect recipes and hold up quilts. It is always such fun to catch up with my friends there and share some of my projects. Keeps me creating so I have new quilts to show.
Last weekend we went to Wesley Woods for our annual retreat. It was a beautiful weekend and we got so many projects finished and so many more started!! Don't you just love a good retreat. Lots of food, fun, friends and fabric. Doesn't get any better.
Marilyn was good enough to share photos.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger