Home » » ARE YOU READY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

ARE YOU READY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?


I haven’t been just sitting around whistling Dixie.  I’ve been busy making this wall hanging.  I thought it was perfect for February.  The pattern is from Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Quilts.  It was fun to make, especially because I used fabric from my scrap pile.  As I was searching through my scraps, it made me grateful that I hadn’t yet gotten around to organization (yes, it is on my list).  I had dreams of cutting all my scraps into specific sizes and placing them in orderly little stacks in project boxes like I had seen on other blogs.  I visualized taking pictures and showing you how I was organized too.  Well, that ain’t happening!  Because I’m lazy, I was able to find all kinds of red fabrics in the various sizes that the pattern called for.  Let’s face it, it is doubtless I’ll ever get organized, and if I do it will probably just be to gather like-color fabrics into a specific tub, which I admit would be a big help. 

I just looked and hope I get around to making the March wall hanging.  It is darling with flowers and birds.  You can get the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. 


Don’t Forget:
·       Snow Days at the Attic Window Quilt Shop all during January. Get a free snowman pattern and snowflakes. 

·       Heart of Winter Tour is Feb. 11.  Reserve your place now! 

Here’s another way to use up those scraps.  City House Studio has a tutorial for a scrappy asterisk quilt.  Check it out!
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger