Home » » SNOW GIVES ME A REASON TO SEW

SNOW GIVES ME A REASON TO SEW


Isn’t this beautiful?  I woke up this morning to this breathtaking site out my front window and wanted to share it with you.  
I think this year some of us in Michigan have felt neglected.  Where is our snow?  Where is our reason to hunker down in our sewing room and sew? Look at the apples still clinging to this tree.
When I hear the weather forecast, I start planning my next day.  If snow is predicted, I shout Whoopee! because I know I won’t venture forth.  I will roll out of bed, maybe even stay in my robe and slippers, make my coffee and head for my sewing room. This is the view from my back window. 

Hope you are enjoying your day no matter where you are. 

Don’t Forget:
·       Snow Days at the Attic Window Quilt Shop all during January. Get a free snowman pattern and snowflakes. 

·       Heart of Winter Tour is Feb. 11.  Reserve your place now! 

If you are snowed in (or not), you might be interested in making these little blocks at Quilters Corner.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger