Home » , » IS THIS SNOWMAN INSIDE OR OUT?

IS THIS SNOWMAN INSIDE OR OUT?


Snow was predicted again today so after work I hurried around running errands in a hurry to get home before the snow started to fly.  The weather report predicted between 4-6 inches.  One of my stops was the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I wanted to stock up for a long snowed-in weekend.  When I walked up to the shop I saw this darling snowman looking out at me.  I had to take a picture.
I was sorry I couldn’t get a better picture without the glare from the window.  However, I think that glare in this picture makes it look like the snowman is outside looking into the shop.  Chris created this cute little guy.  She has lots of other new items, books, fabrics, patterns, etc. in the shop.  Stop by and check it out!

 Don’t Forget:
·       Snow Days at the Attic Window Quilt Shop all during January. Get a free snowman pattern and snowflakes. 

·       Heart of Winter Tour is Feb. 11.  Reserve your place now! You get a Free pattern at each shop visited and you are going to love the one that the Attic has for you!

Pleasant Home has a scrappy mug rug tutorial.  You’ll love it.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger