Home » » PROMISE YOU WON'T LAUGH

PROMISE YOU WON'T LAUGH


 
The Attic Window Quilt Shop has a monthly Sampler program.  I enjoy getting together with this group and sharing our blocks and talking about techniques and how to improve on making a block.  Originally I joined in the hopes of improving my piecing skills.  Above is a picture of what this month’s block should look like.

Lynn had suggested that my problem might be in my pressing.  She told me what to do and I took care in pressing these half square triangles and cutting them to exact squares.

 This is how my block turned out.  I swear to you I was not drinking.  I don’t know what happened.  I must not be able to read directions…or maybe “follow” directions.  Anyway, this is my block and I’m sticking to it.
This is the bonus block for this month.  Can you now understand why I love applique?
 
Can you believe it’s time to think about Valentine’s Day?  Quilt Inspiration has lots of free heart and valentines patterns.  Better get started now. 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger