Home » » MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG


It’s time for the Modern Monday Block Quilt Along.  This is the 18th block.  I have to giggle when I look at this and compare it to Lynn’s block or to the sample Jennifer had on her blog.  For some reason I’m never able to follow directions…exactly.  Oh, well, it’s my block and I’m sticking to it.  ;o)
Check out Lynn’s block and then go to Jennifer’s blog and see what block we are supposed to do for this week.

Here are two things of interest for you.  (1) My Patchwork Life has a tutorial for the cutest bookmark.  Great way to use up those scraps.  (2) Did you know this about dryer balls?  The Pickled Herring has an interesting article and tutorial.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger