Home » » Embroidery is fun

Embroidery is fun


I used to do all kinds of hand embroidery, crewel, needlepoint, cross stitch, and then I bought my first BERNINA that does machine embroidery.  I admit I don't do it often, but I am trying to add it to more of my sewing/quilting projects.  We have two new embroidery collections available at the Quilt shop now,   Bold and Beautiful has some beautiful floral designs, perfect for spring projects, and Stitch n Bloom has beautiful swirl designs that can be added to clothing, home dec, etc.
We have these in stock right now, come on over and get yours.  If you have never tried machine embroidery, ask for a demonstration of one of our BERNINA embroidery machines.  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger