Home » » Snow snow....

Snow snow....

Well, it is a snowy day.  The Quilt shop is not open right now, we are waiting for the weather and the roads to improve.  I'll post as soon as we are open.
Last week during the sale, everyone was making the Auntie's Too bags.  Lois made one, Amy, Ginny, Mary, and that left me......  They kept telling me how much fun it was. 
Then yesterday I found this pattern that I had purchased a while ago....
 After having a very long day at school yesterday I stopped at the Quilt Shop.  I treated myself to a new Bali Pop group, ( it's like a rainbow,)  then this morning I started.  The pattern calls for clothesline inside the strip, but I am using flannel.   I need 20 strips.... 5 done.....
I just love the bow on the top.  Stay tuned..... I'll post my progress. 


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger