Home » , » WOOL BANNER BOM AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

WOOL BANNER BOM AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP


Make a Wool Felt Banner at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on the last Monday of each month with Teresa Elkins.  The first meeting is January 30th from 7-9 p.m. and is only $5/month.  I think the first project they will be working on is the bunny.

These are a couple other banners the group will be working on.  Teresa is a new teacher at the shop, so I hope you will all come join her and make her feel welcome.  Promises to be a fun class.
I saw this hanging at the shop and had to giggle.  I love it!

Don’t Forget:
·       Snow Days at the Attic Window Quilt Shop all during January. Get a free snowman pattern and snowflakes. 

·       Heart of Winter Tour is Feb. 11.  Reserve your place now! 

Patch Play Quilting has a free Jingle Bell Square BOM.  I’ll add it to the sidebar
 
I saw this on the Quilting Board and thought you might find it interesting and helpful with your quilting math.
 
The Pieceful Kwilter is having a sew-along.  It hasn’t started yet but I think she is trying to see who is interested.  
 
Attention bloggers:  RandomThoughts has a virus warning. 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger