Home » » Boo!

Boo!

I still am in love with the Touch of Whimsey book we will use in Virtual BERNINA Club on Sept 29th.  I thumbed through it yesterday and found this adorable witches hat pillow. I changed it just a bit, thanks for my BERNINA 830
The pattern called for a "crazy quilt" type hat.  You fuse down the small pieces, and then they showed you how to put baby size black roc rac on the edge of each piece to cover the raw edge.
I had no baby size black ric rac.  White wouldn't do, so I turned to my BERNINA 830.
 I discovered a whole new group of stitches..... under the 300 category.  They are cross stitches.

 I had fun just trying different stitches between each little piece of the hat....
Now the book says to use medium ric rac around the edge of the hat..... I don't have any medium black ric rac.... but I have a stitch that looks like ric rac.
Stay tuned.  I'm almost done!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger