Home » » KNOTTY GIRLS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

KNOTTY GIRLS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

 The Knotty Girls Stitching Bee met Wednesday evening at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I’m always so glad to attend that meeting because I know they will have lots of show-n-tell for me to share with you.  Above is Fran’s beautiful wall hanging. 
This is a close-up of Fran’s intricate stitching.  I so admire her work.
This cute little block is what Sherry was working on.  She said it is Evelyn’s Album BOW from Primitive Gardens.
Are you ready for winter?  Barb David was working on this delightful quilt.
This is a close-up of those cute little snowmen.  The pattern is Cool Guys by Jana Davidson and you can get it at the shop.
This is Maggie’s Butter Mold quilt.  The pattern is by Woolen Needle.  It is hand quilted and is stunning.
Barb David also made this tabletopper.  She said she saw the pattern in the fall issue of Quilts & More magazine.

I save every plastic grocery bag that I get as they come in so handy when you  have pets in the house.  Usually I save the bags by stuffing them into empty tissue containers.  However, when I had an empty Clorox/Lysol Wipes container I remembered seeing this on Love Pomegranate House’s blog and gave it a try.  What a clever idea.  Check it out!

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger