Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

It’s Modern Monday Quilt Along today.  I don’t know where the week goes.  I almost didn’t get this block done in time.  Of course, when I saw all the piecing required I kept putting it off.  Sunday afternoon I decided I better tackle it.  What a mess.  It isn’t wonky enough to suit me.  Maybe, cutting off the tips of the chevrons counts as wonky.  No?  Besides that, this block was supposed to be 6 1/2” square.  It turned out a quarter inch short on one side.  Oh, well, I’m sure I can fit it in some way.  My piecing is a joke!

Want to see how an expert does it?  Check out Lynn’s block at Alamosa Quilter.  Then go see what pattern Jennifer has for us this week.

Oh Fransson has a unique way to handle those small blocks.  Check out her Stamp Collection tutorial.
 
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger