Home » »


What a day.... it started with storms this morning, even a tornado warning as my cat found out.
So what do you do?  Go to the basement?  Then I started thinking, what do I take with me?  The BERNINA 830?  my unfinished quilts, thread,
scissors, 
By the time I finished thinking about that, the storm was over. 
Back to work I went, working on these great pillows for our next Virtual BERNINA Club.  This one has gathered strips in the pillow top, along with some great gathered cording.  
 This one has gathered strips, along with giant yo yos.  Our next Virtual BERNINA Club meets  September 29th.
We'd love to have you, just call to sign up ahead.  
Stay safe in these storms.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger