Home » » KNOTTY GIRLS ARE BEING KNOTTY AGAIN!

KNOTTY GIRLS ARE BEING KNOTTY AGAIN!


Knotty Girls Stitching Bee met last week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and I have some great projects to show you.  Above is this awesome tote bag that Judy made.  Judy does some fantastic stitching and you can see more of it on her blog here.  
This is a close up of one side of Judy’s bag.
Above is the table topper that Judy was working on. 
This is a close up of one of the flowers.  I can’t imagine doing all that intricate stitching.  It is beautiful!
Who doesn’t love wool?  This lovely table topper was made by Fran.  She said the pattern is from Primitive Gatherings.  She did add some stitching embellishments of her own. 
This quilt was also made by Fran.   The pattern is by Hoop Sisters and Fran got the fabrics when she was in Paducah. (I think that's what she said.  Sometimes I can't read my own writing!)
Sherri showed us her latest finish.  It is from the Pennies From Heaven book by That Patchwork Place.  Her quilt is outstanding!

I don’t often watch videos, but I thought you might like this one.  Missouri Star Quilt Company shows you how to make a Serendipity quilt: two quilts in one!  This is a must see!

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger