Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

 I almost forgot that it is Modern Monday Quilt Along time.  I guess because the US is on holiday, I thought the rest of the world was too.  When it dawned on me that I needed to post on Monday (holiday or not) I got busy and made my block.  This is block #47 and is called Lantern.  Above you can see how it will look on point.
I took this picture because it is how it will probably look in my quilt, on square.  Take a look at Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like.  Then hop over to 42 Quilts and see what block Jennifer has for you this week.

Also, check out Freeze Frame and see the darling doorknob quilt that Annie made when inspired by a card that I sent her.  It is so clever and I’m thinking, wouldn’t something like this make wonderful Christmas gifts!

I thought this interesting.  One Good Thing by Jillee tells you how to make your own laundry color catchers.  This should save you some money!

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger