Home » , » DO YOU HAVE APPLIQUE ATTITUDE?

DO YOU HAVE APPLIQUE ATTITUDE?

I'm sorry I’ve been out of commission most of the week.  I feel bad about not posting because I have several shut-in quilters who tell me they look forward to my posts.  But I’ve been a bit under the weather myself and just haven’t felt like doing much of anything.  I’m feeling much better today and finished up this project that I had started last week.  The pattern is from the book Applique With Attitude from Piece O’ Cake Designs.  This is just one of four wallhangings in the book.  I hope to make them all, they are so darn cute.
In the book, I noticed how one of the blocks was quilted and decided to try it.  I think I like it, how about you?  It certainly was easy.  You can get the book at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

So many people have iPpads today (I want one but can’t justify the purchase) and I thought this would make such a nice gift.  Check out Teresa Down Under for an iPad holder for the car.

I linked up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Check out who else is sharing. 

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger